Volcanoes, lakes and endemic vegetation
At the heart of the Laurisilva forest…
- Departure at 2.00pm from ESPACO TALASSA (in a small bus)
- After a 20mn descent into the crater, you’ll discover the “purgatório” lagoon and an immense sense of serenity. It’s a great place to meditate.
- A short and easy walk (an hour) around “Caiado “ and “Seca” lagoons
- A final walk towards “Cabeco da Cruz” (20 minutes).
- Return to Lajes do Pico around 6.00pm.
These walks are open to everyone and are of medium difficulty. (*single supl.)
|1 to 4 persons||5 to 8 persons||> 8 persons|
|Volcanoes, lakes and endemic vegetation||€40||€30||On demand|