Volcanoes, lakes and endemic vegetation
At the heart of the Laurisilva forest…
- Departure at 2.00pm from ESPACO TALASSA (in a small bus)
- The discovery of the “purgatório” lagoon is a 20mn descent into the crater, where you can feel the serenity of the space. It’s a great place to meditate.
- A short and easy walk (an hour) around “Caiado “ and “Seca” lagoons
- Then a final walk in direction to “Cabeco da Cruz” (20 minutes).
- Return to Lajes do Pico around 6.00pm.
These walks are opened to everyone and are of medium difficulty.
|1/4 persons||5/8 persons||> 8 persons|
|Volcanoes, lakes and endemic vegetation||€40||€30||On demand|