Lava tube & vineyards of “Verdelho”
Walk in vineyards and visit of the vulcanic cave Gruta das Torres
- Departure at 2.00pm from ESPACO TALASSA (in a small bus).
- Starting with a short movie about Pico Island formation and followed by the visit of the cave (entrance fee is included).
- Then on to an hour walk between the black lava walls on the edge of the sea, leading to the vineyard (classified as world heritage by UNESCO) that can be admired during the visit of an authentic Dutch Mill.
- Pico wine and cheese tasting provided at the vineyard (adega).
- Return to Lajes do Pico around 7.00pm.
This discovery walk is opened to everyone, people in wheelchairs can participate except for the cave visit.
|1/4 persons||5/8 persons||> 8 persons|
|Lava tube and vineyards of Verdelho||€40||€30||On demand|