the Azorean Whale Watching Base | Espaço Talassa | Our trips
Around the Azorean biodiversity
A full-day Sea Watch by Espaço Talassa
Around the azorean biodiversity
- Meeting at 9 am at Espaço Talassa base, Lajes do Pico.
- Briefing about whales and dolphins, and beyond: bird, turtle, jelly fish…
- Bird watching at the lagoon of Lajes do Pico and “Castelete” from land and from the sea.
- Searching for whales and dolphins in south coast of Pico.
- Off the way to São Jorge Island, stop and Picnic (included) at Calheta, small walk and dip (snorkling) in this typical and isolated village.
- Coastal watch south coast of São Jorge island until the extreme east cape, Ilhéu do Topo, a very special place for turtle and… shark, if we are lucky...
- Bird watching at Ponta da Ilha, the Manhenha cliff and “Rocha Vermelha”.
- Back to Lajes around 6 PM, drink and debriefing.
- From March 29th to October 31st
Price list for 2017
01/04/17 to 28/04/17
30/09/17 to 04/11/17
29/04/17 to 07/07/17
02/09/17 to 29/09/17
08/07/17 to 01/09/17
|Full-day excursion||98,00 €||108,00 €||128,00 €|